|I wonder why this feature is not by default included in Google Talk. One can login |
simultaneously to more than one account. Unlike yahoo multiple login no need of
registry editing here.
Follow these simple steps.........
* Create a shortcut of your Google talk.
* Right click the shortcut ----> choose Properties.
* In the "Target" you will find this "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe"
* Now at the end of target add this "/nomutex" without the quotes. It should be like this
"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex There is a space
Thats it .Click OK and you can open more than one Google talk.
Amazing, isn't it?
|Start movie in Paint .....|
* First start a movie in any player.
* Then open Paint.
* Now, in the player when the movie is being played, press "Print screen" button
on your key board.
* Now, Press ctrl+v in Paint* Leave the movie player open and don't minimize it
* Open Paint now and see the movie in the Paint!